ELEMENT HUMAN LIMITED is incorporated and registered in England and Wales with registered company number 08587003 and whose registered office is at 7 Savoy Court, London, England, WC2R 0EX (“Element Human” or "We").
To contact us email our team at email@example.com.
About these Terms of Service
These Terms of Service and the terms, policies and guidelines incorporated in these Terms of Service by reference, including, but not limited to any Order Forms (collectively, this “Agreement”) form a legally binding contract between each Client (as identified in an Order Form) and Element Human Limited (“Element Human”) and governs the Client’s access to and use of Element Human’s platform found at www.elementhuman.com (the “Platform”) and its receipt and use of any Additional Services (as defined below).
Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the entire agreement between Element Human and each Client in relation to access to and use of the Platform and its receipt and use of any Additional Services. Each Client acknowledges that it has not relied on any statement, promise or representation or assurance or warranty that is not set out in this Agreement.
Language. This Agreement is made only in the English language.
Accepting this Agreement. This Agreement applies when an Order Form is accepted by the Client (or by someone on the Client’s behalf) or otherwise when the Client uses the Platform or any Additional Services.
The Client may only use the Platform and any Additional Services if it is not prohibited under any applicable laws from doing so.
Amending these terms. We amend these Terms of Service from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Platform or any Additional Services, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. Your continued use of the Platform following any posted update to these Terms of Service will constitute your acceptance of such updates. These Terms of Service were most recently updated on 20 Jul 2020.
The definitions and rules of interpretation in this clause apply in this Agreement and in any associated Order Form(s).
“Activities” means any activity defined by the subscription package on the Order Form that the Client may conduct through the Platform;
“Additional Services” means the professional services provided by Element Human relating to Activities as requested by Client through the Order Form;
"Affiliate" means any subsidiary or holding company of Element Human from time to time and any subsidiary from time to time with subsidiary and holding company having the meaning set out in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006;
“Client” means the legal person as set out in an Order Form who is entering into the Agreement.
“Client Customers” means the companies for whom the Client uses the Platform and Additional Services;
“Client Data” means all material, images, video, data or information that Client uploads to the Platform or provides to Element Human or which Element Human receives in the course of the Client’s use the Platform including any such items that are incorporated within any report created by the Client using the Platform;
“Client Participants” means the individuals using the Platform to participate in Activities that have been provided by the Client and/or a third party instructed by the Client;
“Confidential Information” means any non-public information that relates to the actual or anticipated business, research, or development of Client or Element Human and any proprietary information, trade secrets, and know-how of Client or Element Human that are disclosed to either party or its agents, directly or indirectly, in writing, orally, or by inspection or observation of tangible items.
“Content” means all information, documents, reports, software, products and services other than Client Data that are contained in or made available via the Platform;
“Data Protection Legislation” means the UK Data Protection Legislation and any other European Union legislation relating to personal data and all other legislation and regulatory requirements in force from time to time which apply to a party relating to the use of personal data (including, without limitation, the privacy of electronic communications);
“Element Human Technology” means any and all technology (including software) comprised within the Platform or Additional Services or otherwise utilised by Element Human in performance of its obligations under the Agreement;
“Initial Term” means the initial subscription period commencing on the Order Effective Date as specified in the applicable Order Form;
“Intellectual Property Rights” means all copyrights, unpatented inventions, patent applications, patents, designs, databases, registered and unregistered trademarks, brand names, business names, domain name rights, mask work rights, know-how and other trade secret rights, and all other intellectual property rights, derivatives thereof, and similar forms of protection anywhere in the world;
“Order Effective Date” means the date identified in an Order Form as the date on which such Order Form shall be effective;
“Order Form” means the order form for a product/subscription package selected and agreed to by the Client via the online sign-up process contained within the Platform (or as otherwise agreed with Element Human) along with any subsequent Order Form(s), specifying, among other things, the description of the services to be provided by Element Human, the Order Effective Date, the Initial Term, Usage Credits, number of Activities and Additional Services as agreed to between the parties, each such Order Form to be incorporated into and to become a part of these Terms of Service (if there is any conflict between the terms of these Terms of Service and the terms of any such Order Form, the terms of the Order Form shall prevail);
“Panel Participants” means the independent third-party service providers using the Platform to provide services to Client by participating in Activities. The Panel Participants are neither employees nor agents of Element Human. Element Human expressly disclaims all liability for the acts or omissions of the Panel Participants;
“Participants” means Client Participants and Panel Participants collectively;
“Personal Data” as defined in the UK Data Protection Legislation;
“Platform” means Element Human human data capture, analytics, artificial intelligence and reporting software platform developed, operated, maintained and hosted by Element Human or its third party hosting provider as made available to the Client by Element Human and as further described in any Order Form;
“Renewal Term” means each subsequent period equal in length to the Initial Term;
“UK Data Protection Legislation” means all applicable data protection and privacy legislation in force from time to time in the UK including the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679); the Data Protection Act 2018; the Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive 2002/58/EC (as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 (SI 2003/2426) as amended;
“Usage Credits” means prepaid credit amounts that may be applied to Client Participants and/or Panel Participants as governed by a specific Order Form or any subscription package referred to therein; and
“Virus” means any thing or device (including any software, code, file or programme) which may prevent, impair or otherwise adversely affect the operation of any computer software, hardware or network, any telecommunications service, equipment or network or any other service or device; prevent, impair or otherwise adversely affect access to or the operation of any programme or data, including the reliability of any programme or data (whether by re-arranging, altering or erasing the programme or data in whole or part or otherwise); or adversely affect the user experience, including worms, Trojan horses, viruses or other similar things or devices.
2.0 Permitted Use of the Platform
2.1 Permission. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Element Human hereby grants to the Client a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable and non-assignable right to access and use the Platform for the purpose of conducting Activities solely for Client’s own internal business purposes. Element Human, its licensors and/or its suppliers, reserve all rights not expressly granted to the Client in this Agreement. Element Human may make improvements and/or changes to the Platform from time to time at its sole discretion.
2.2 Client Customers. The Client may download, copy, license, sell and distribute tangible copies of reports generated by the Client through the Platform to Client's customers for such Client customers' internal business purposes only provided that this shall be at the Client's sole risk.
3.1 Limitations on Use. Except as otherwise expressly permitted in the Agreement the Client shall not:
- reproduce, mirror, modify, frame, republish, display, transmit, or create derivative works based upon the Platform, Additional Services or Content;
- transfer, lease, lend, sublicense, resell, assign, commercially exploit or otherwise distribute or allow or attempt to allow any third-party access to all or any portion of the Platform or the Content;
- de-compile, reverse compile, reverse engineer or access or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form the Platform;
- use the Platform to upload or store infringing, obscene, threatening, unlawful or libellous material including material that facilitates illegal activity, depicts sexually explicit images, promotes unlawful violence, is discriminatory based on race, gender, colour, religious belief, sexual orientation or disability or any otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material harmful to children or violate of third party privacy rights or Intellectual Property Rights;
- use the Platform to upload or store material containing Viruses;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Platform or the data contained therein; or
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Platform or its related systems or networks or to any Client Data belonging to another customer or to Activities that are not displayed in, or intended for, Client’s account.
3.2 Illicit Use. The Client shall use all reasonable endeavours to prevent any unauthorised access to, or use of the Platform, Additional Services or Content and, in the event of any such unauthorised access or use, promptly notify Element Human in writing.
3.3 Client Responsibilities. The Client shall:
- be responsible for all activity occurring under Client’s accounts including all acts or omissions of any third party who access the Platform using the Client’s logon details; and
- abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations in connection with Client’s use of the Platform, Additional Services and the Client Data, including those related to data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data.
Element Human reserves the right, without liability or prejudice to its other rights against the Client, to disable the Client’s access to any material on or accessible via the Platform that breaches the provision of this clause 3.
3.4 Participant Privacy. Notwithstanding any other provision included herein, Client agrees not to use the Platform, Activities or Additional Services to collect, retrieve, transmit, store, deliver or provide Element Human with access to any personally identifiable information other than that which is necessary for Element Human to provide services and Additional Services via the Platform.
4.0 Client Data
4.1 Client Data. Element Human does not own any Client Data. The Client, not Element Human, shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use all Client Data. Element Human shall not, so far as permitted by law, be responsible or liable for the deletion, correction, destruction, damage, loss or failure to store any Client Data.
4.2 License to Client Data. The Client hereby grants Element Human and all of its Affiliates a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable licence to use the Client Data:
- as necessary to provide the Platform and Additional Services to Client under this Agreement;
- to monitor, analyse and improve the Platform; and/or
- to compile aggregate data derived from Client’s use of the Platform to compile metrics, statistics, insights and general performance data about the Platform for, among other things, marketing and promotional purposes.
4.3 License of Client Data. The Client represents and warrants that it has all necessary rights, licences, and consents required to license any Client Data to Element Human and its Affiliates for the purposes of this Agreement, and further represents and warrants that this licence does not infringe the rights of any third party or violate any applicable law or regulation.
5.0 Intellectual Property
5.1 Intellectual Property. Element Human (and its licensors, if and where applicable) shall own all right, title and interest, including all related Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the Element Human Technology, the Platform, the Content and the Additional Services and, with the exception of Client Data, any recommendations, ideas, feature requests, feedback, suggestions or other information provided by Client or any other party relating to the Platform.
5.2 No Right of Ownership. This agreement does not provide or imply to Client any rights of ownership in or related to the Platform, Element Human Technology or the Intellectual Property Rights owned by Element Human. The Element Human name, Element Human logo, Crowd Emotion name, Crowd Emotion logo and any other trade marks owned by Element Human or any of its Affiliates from time to time (the "Trade Marks") are trade marks of Element Human or third parties save as set out in clause 5.3.
5.3 Trademark Use. To the extent only that any Trade Marks are incorporated within any reports produced by Element Human through the Platform then Element Human grants to the Client a revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable licence to use such Trade Mark(s) for the sole purpose of enjoying the benefit of such reports in accordance with this Agreement. Any goodwill derived from the use by any Client of a Trade Mark shall accrue to Element Human and the Client shall not in any way change how such Trade Marks are presented or laid out in any such reports.
6.1 Payment Terms. Client shall pay to Element Human all fees and charges set forth in any Order Form or on the Platform in accordance with the billing and payment terms set forth with such fees and charges and in accordance with this Agreement.
6.2 Payment Information. Client agrees to provide Element Human with accurate billing, payment and contact information that is promptly updated with any changes. Client authorises Element Human or its third-party payment processors to bill client’s credit card or other payment instrument in advance on a periodic basis at the Initial Term and every subsequent Renewal Term(s) (collectively “Billing Cycle”) or as otherwise agreed between Element Human and the Client from time to time.
6.3 No refunds. All fees or charges paid pursuant to this Agreement shall not be refundable under any circumstances.
6.4 Unused Usage Credits. Unused Usage Credits whether included or purchased separately will not be carried over a Billing Cycle. Client will be deemed to have forfeited any unused Usage Credits at the end of each Billing Cycle.
6.5 Invoice Acceptance. The Client accepts that Element Human shall invoice the Client, and the Client shall pay for any Charges arising from the use of the Platform by any third party who is given or acquires access to the Platform via the Client.
6.6 Charges and Taxes. Element Human reserves the right to modify its fees and charges and to introduce new charges at any time, upon at least ten (10) days prior notice to Client, which may be sent by email or posted on the Platform, effective upon the next Renewal Term.
6.7 Applicable Taxes. All fees are quoted exclusive of sales and use tax, VAT or GST, or similar governmental assessments of any nature and which shall be paid by the Client where applicable.
6.8 Currency. Unless otherwise stated in the Agreement, all fees are quoted in the currency specified in the applicable Order Form or on the Platform.
7.0 Client Indemnity
7.1 Client Indemnity. Client agrees to indemnify Element Human, its directors, officers, employees, licensors and authorised agents from all and any claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, settlements, liabilities and/or costs to the extent arising out of or in connection with:
- (i) a claim alleging that the use or processing of the Client Data by Element Human pursuant to this Agreement infringes any Intellectual Property Rights of, or infringes any other rights of, a third party;
- (ii) any claim arising out of Client’s license, sale and/or distribution to third parties (including Client Customers) of copies of reports generated through Client’s use of the Platform; and/or
- (iv) a claim by a third party or Participant as a result of the collection, use, transfer, or other processing of Personal Data in connection with any Activity.
8.1 Confidential Information. Confidential Information includes any and all information (however recorded or preserved) that is defined or otherwise marked as “Confidential Information” in relation to any Order Form between the parties and any services provided thereunder. Confidential Information also includes the confidential information of third parties that has been provided to Client or Element Human. Element Human’s confidential information includes, but is not limited to, all information related to the Platform and the Element Human Technology.
8.2 Exceptions. Confidential Information does not include any information that either party can demonstrate:
- (i) was publicly known and made generally available in the public domain before the other party disclosed the information,
- (ii) became publicly known and made generally available, after disclosure by either party, through no wrongful action or inaction of either party or others who were under confidentiality obligations,
- (iii) was in either party’s possession, without confidentiality restrictions, at the time of disclosure by either party, as shown by that party’s files and records, or
- (iv) was independently developed without use of or reference to the Confidential Information.
8.3 Non-disclosure and Non-use. Each party will not, during and after the term of this Agreement disclose the other party’s Confidential Information to any third party or use the other party’s Confidential Information for any purpose other than the performance of its obligations hereunder. Each party will take all reasonable precautions to prevent any unauthorised disclosure of the other party’s Confidential Information including, but not limited to, requiring each employee and independent contractor with access to Confidential Information to execute a nondisclosure agreement containing terms that are substantially similar to the terms contained in this Agreement.
9.0 Limited Warranty
9.1 Client Warranties. The Client represents and warrants that Client has full power and authority to enter into the Agreement and the terms of conditions of this Agreement will constitute a valid and binding obligation of Client; and that Client has the rights to upload and use the Client Data, that the use and processing of Client Data in accordance with this Agreement does not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party and Client has not falsely identified itself nor provided any false information to gain access to the Platform and that Client’s billing information is correct.
9.2 Element Human Warranties. Element Human warrants that:
- (i) the Platform and, if applicable, Additional Services and Element Human Technology provided by Element Human shall be supplied with reasonable care and skill. In the event of a breach of this warranty, Client’s sole remedy and Element Human’s sole obligation will be for Element Human to make reasonable commercial efforts to correct the non-conformity or provide the Client with an alternative means of accomplishing the desired performance. If Element Human is unable to correct the non-conformity, Element Human may allow Client to terminate this Agreement; and
- (ii) it has all necessary licences, consents, and permissions necessary for the performance of its obligations under this Agreement.
9.3 Disclaimer of Warranties. Other than as set out in the clause 9 (limited warranty) of this Agreement, the Platform, Additional Services, Content, Element Human Technology, third party data and documentation are provided “as is” and Element Human, its suppliers and licensors make no other warranties or representations, express, implied, or statutory, including warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No warranties shall arise by course of dealing, course of performance or trade usage. Element Human, its suppliers and licensors do not warrant that the Platform, Additional Services, content, Element Human Technology, third party data, or documentation will meet client needs or other requirements or expectations, or be free from errors, or that errors will be fixed or that the operation of the Platform will be uninterrupted or timely. The foregoing exclusions and disclaimers are an essential part of this agreement and form the basis for determining the platform fees and charges.
9.4 No Liability. Element Human shall not be liable for delays, interruptions, service failures or other problems inherent in the use of the internet, electronic communications or other systems outside the reasonable control of Element Human.
9.5 Warranty Exclusion. The warranty at clause 9.1 shall not apply to the extent of any non-conformance which is caused by use of the Platform or Additional Services contrary to Element Human's instructions, or modification or alteration of the Platform or Additional Services by any party other than Element Human or Element Human's duly authorised contractors or agents.
The foregoing exclusions and disclaimers are an essential part of this agreement and form the basis for determining the Platform Fees and Charges.
10.0 Limitation of Liability
10.1 . Except as expressly and specifically provided in this agreement:
- (i) the Client assumes sole responsibility for results obtained from the use of the Platform or any Additional Services by the Client, and for conclusions drawn from such use. Element Human shall have no liability for any damage caused by errors or omissions in any information, instructions or scripts provided to Element Human by the Client in connection with the Platform or any Additional Service, or any actions taken by Element Human at the Client’s direction; and
- (ii) all warranties, representations, conditions and all other terms of any kind whatsoever implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, excluded from this agreement.
10.2 Nothing in this agreement excludes the liability of Element Human for death or personal injury caused by the Element Human’s negligence; or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
10.3 Subject to clause 10.2, but notwithstanding any other clause of this Agreement:
(i) Element Human shall not be liable whether in contract, tort (including for negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise for any:
- loss of profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of or depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses;
- loss or corruption of data or information;
- pure economic loss; or
- special, indirect or consequential loss; and
(ii) Element Human’s total aggregate liability to the Client arising under or in connection with this Agreement whether in contract, tort (including for negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be limited to the amount paid by the Client to Element Human under this Agreement for use of the Platform during the twelve (12) months immediately preceding the date on which the first claim arose.
11.0 Term, Renewal, and Termination
11.1 Term and Renewal. The Initial Term of this Agreement shall begin on the Order Effective Date and continue for the Initial Term as set forth in each Order Form. The Initial Term of each Order Form will automatically renew for Renewal Terms unless a party notifies the other party in writing of its intent not to renew at least thirty (30) days in advance of the end of the Initial Term or subsequent Renewal.
11.2 Termination. Either party may terminate this Agreement on written notice to the other party if there is no then-existing Order Form.
11.3 Termination for Breach. Either party may terminate this Agreement (and any Order Form(s) then in effect) if the other party breaches any material term of this Agreement which, in the case of Client, will include (without limitation) any breach of Client’s payment obligations or unauthorised use by Client or its users of the Platform or Element Human Technology, if the other party fails to remedy such breach within ten (10) business days following written notice of such breach.
11.4 Termination of Access. Element Human will terminate the Client’s access to the Platform and any Additional Services upon the termination or expiration of the Agreement.
11.5 Termination/suspension for non-payment. Element Human reserves the right to suspend or terminate Client's access to the Platform and any Additional Services if the Client fails to make any payment to Element Human within the specified payment terms. Element Human will not be responsible for any damages resulting from such suspension or termination.
11.7 Effect of Termination. Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement, whichever is sooner Element Human will terminate Clients’ access to the Platform and each of the parties shall deliver or destroy all Confidential Information of the other party which is in its possession, care or control and the Client will no longer have access to the Platform or any Additional Services. Client agrees and acknowledges that Element Human is not obligated to retain Client Data for longer than twenty-eight (28) days after termination or expiration and if Client requests Client Data within such twenty-eight (28) day period, subject to Client’s payment of the applicable fees (as notified by Element Human), Element Human will provide Client with a copy of the Client Data that it holds. Thereafter, Element Human has no obligation to retain Client Data, and may delete Client Data from the Platform without liability.
12.0 Data Protection
12.1 Roles. These terms will apply where the Client is operating as a “data controller” (as that term is defined in the Data Protection Legislation) in the Client’s use of the Platform or Additional Services and in which event Element Human shall be the Data Processor. The terms “Personal Data”, “Data Subject”, “Processing” and “Data Processor” shall all have the meaning given to them in the Data Protection Legislation.
12.2 Data Processing Instruction. By accessing the Platform or any Additional Services, the Client is providing Crowd Emotion with instructions to process any Personal Data collected by the Client through its use of the Platform or any Additional Services, on the Client’s behalf.
12.3 Data Compliance. The Client will ensure that it has all necessary consents and notices in place to enable lawful transfer of any Personal Data to Element Human for the duration and purposes of this Agreement so that Element Human may lawfully use, process and transfer the Personal Data in accordance with this Agreement on the Customer's behalf. The Client shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality and legality of Personal Data processed by Element Human in the provision of the Platform and Additional Services.
12.4 Data Processor Agreement. Where Element Human is processing Personal Data on the instructions of the Client, it will:
- (i) only do so on the Client’s written instructions and in accordance with the Data Protection Legalisation, including with regard to transfers of Personal Data to a third country or an international organisation, and the parties agree that these terms constitute such documented instructions;
- (ii) ensure that all Element Human personnel involved in the processing of personal data have committed themselves to confidentiality;
- (iii) promptly notify the Client of all requests received directly from a data subject in respect of that data subject’s personal data submitted through the Platform or Additional Services;
- (iv) not retain personal data from within the Client’s account other than as permitted by this Agreement, as required under any applicable laws and regulations or as may otherwise be kept in routine backup copies made for disaster recovery and business continuity purposes;
- (v) to the extent reasonably able, assist the Client as reasonably required (at Client’s expense) where the Client wishes to conduct a data protection impact assessment involving the Services;
- (vi) on the termination of this Agreement, Client instructs Element Human to delete all Personal Data from its systems in accordance with applicable law and Element Human shall delete all such Personal Data as soon as reasonably practicable;
- (vii) if Client wishes to audit Element Human to determine its compliance with the data processing terms set out in this Agreement, it should notify Element Human by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org;
- (viii) if at any time Client wishes to instruct Element Human to delete all such Personal Data, it should notify Element Human by email to email@example.com; and
- (ix) to the extent that Element Human uses another processor to process any Personal Data it is agreed that: the identity of the sub-processors are available at any time upon request; such sub-processors are common to all Element Human clients and Element Human shall remain fully liable for the actions of its sub-processors at all times; Client specifically authorises Element Human to appoint different or additional sub-processors; Element Human shall impose on sub-processors the same data protection obligations as set out in this clause 12.4. Client shall be permitted to terminate this Agreement if it objects to the appointment of any new sub-processor.
Client consents to the Personal Data data being transferred and stored outside the EEA and the UK in order for Element Human to provide the Services provided that such personal data will only be transferred where:
- (i) the Client or Element Human has provided appropriate safeguards in relation to the transfer;
- (ii) the data subject has enforceable rights and effective legal remedies;
- (iii) Element Human complies with its obligations under the Data Protection Legislation by providing an adequate level of protection to any Personal Data that is transferred; and
- (iv) Element Human complies with reasonable instructions notified to it in advance by the Client with respect to the processing of the Personal Data.
In particular, the parties acknowledge that Personal Data may be transferred to Canada.
Client consents to the Personal Data being transferred to any Affiliate of Element Human and any service providers used by Client to provide the Services including, without limitation, Google, Amazon Web Services and Sentry. Further details are available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org.
12.5 Use for research. The Client permits Element Human to use the information it learns from the provision of the Platform and any Additional Services for development of the Platform and associated research. To the extent that any Personal Data is used in relation to such use, Element Human will act as Data Controller.
13.1 Assignment. Client may not assign this Agreement without Element Human’s prior written consent. Element Human may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement to another Entity.
13.2 Registration. To obtain access to the Platform, Client may be required to obtain an account with Element Human by signing up and providing an email and password. When registering with Element Human the Client must: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information, and (b) maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. By registering with Element Human, Client agrees that Element Human may send Client communications or data regarding the Platform or Services, including but not limited to promotional information and materials regarding Element Human’ products and services, via electronic mail.
13.3 Notices. Notice shall be deemed given upon receipt via e-mail, personal delivery, or postage prepaid by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested.
Notices to Element Human should be sent to:
Element Human Limited
7 Savoy Court,
with a copy by email to email@example.com
Unless noted otherwise by Client, notices to Client will be sent to the email address used during registration or appearing on the applicable Order form.
13.4 Governing Law. This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims)
13.5 No Agency. The parties to this Agreement are independent contractors and will have no power or authority to assume or create any obligation or responsibility on behalf of each other. This Agreement will not be construed to create or imply any partnership, agency, or joint venture. No failure or delay by any party in exercising any right, power, or remedy under the Agreement, except as specifically provided herein, shall operate as any waiver of any such right, power, or remedy.
13.6 Waiver. No failure or delay by any party in exercising any right, power, or remedy under the Agreement, except as specifically provided herein, shall operate as any waiver of any such right, power, or remedy.
13.7 Severability. If any provision of the Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect without being impaired or invalidated in any way. The parties agree to replace any invalid provision with a valid provision that most closely approximates the intent and economic effect of the invalid provision.
13.8 Force Majeure. Element Human will not be responsible for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, acts of terrorism, riot, failure of electrical, Internet, co-location or telecommunications service, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, earthquakes, epidemics, pandemics, accidents, strikes, or fuel crises.
13.9 Publicity. Client agrees that Element Human may use Client’s company name and logo on client lists on the Platform and the Element Human website, and marketing materials and to promote Element Human and its services in any way.
13.10 Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between Client and Element Human with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior communications (both written and oral) regarding such subject matter. Element Human expressly objects to any additional or conflicting terms proposed by Client in a Client purchase order or otherwise and any such terms shall be of no effect.